Gift Aid

The Wind Band Association is currently applying for charitable status and should this be approved it will be possible to treat all subscriptions/donations as Gift Aid, and thus allowing the Association to claim back the taxes.

If you wish us to claim back the tax from your subscription please read the following and tick the box on the application form to confirm your declaration

I wish the charity to treat all donations I make from the date of this declaration until I notify you otherwise, as Gift Aid donations.

You must pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the appropriate tax year.

1. You can cancel this Declaration at any time by notifying the charity.
2. If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains equal to the tax that the charity reclaims, you can cancel your declaration.
3. If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return.
4. I you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, ask the charity. Or, refer to help sheet IR65 on the HMRC web site. (
5. Please notify the charity if you change your name or address.

Close window